Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wisconsin Politics

Although I've only spent about one month out of the past eighteen in my home state of Wisconsin, I still pay some attention to Badger State politics. (Yes, we're the badger state....it wasn't my idea, but a distinction I'll still wear with pride.) Unlike California, Wisconsin politics are usually pretty cut and dry. There hasn't been a Wisconsin version of Prop 8--no referenda that garner national or global attention. Yet, with a population of around 5.5 million people, Wisconsin politics are by no means inconsequential.

One of my friends from home, who returned to Madison for law school, has apparently begun blogging for the DailyKos and focuses his first diary piece on our beloved state politics.

Check it out and let him know what you think. Especially if you're a Wisconsinite....

No comments: